join us | Viabizzuno progettiamo la luce
join us on our journey of passion, tradition, expertise, research, innovation, experience and human relationships
in a process of development and strengthening of the work team, is looking for
writers of light
who, in managing the assigned projects, will have the following responsibilities:
- interpretation of the architectural project
- determination of the type and sources of light
- design and presentation of the project
- supervision and monitoring of works
the ideal profile has a degree in architecture or interior design, combined with a good knowledge of italian and of a second foreign language (spanish, german, french). the profile is completed by an excellent level of knowledge of the main graphic applications (autocad 2d / 3d, suite adobe), good organizational and relational skills, attention to detail.
previous experience in international contexts and the aptitude to operate in an informal, dynamic and result-oriented work environment will be positively evaluated.
work place will be Viabizzunocasa in bentivoglio or our laboratori della luce in the world. availability to travel is required.
the curricula have to contain the authorization to process personal data in accordance with current privacy legislation.
Viabizzuno thanks in advance all those who will send their curricula vitae. we will call for an interview the candidates most in line with the profile described in the announcement. the curricula of the candidates not invited will in any case be kept in the company archives for a period of 24 months and may also be evaluated for future research and selection activities.
Viabizzuno as part of its development plan, searches for its ‘laboratorio della luce inlondra’ a
technical sales consultant based in london
who will have the following responsibilities:
• develop relationships with customers ensuring the development of new projects and providing the necessary technical assistance in order to facilitate the achievement of sales objectives and targets;
• map the market in design, furniture and lighting of the territorial area assigned, developing the network of potential customers represented by architects and distributors through a structured sales approach;
• support the customer from the concept phase to the proposal of technical design solutions, project development and pre and after sales technical assistance;
• collaborate with the other company departments by requesting and, when necessary, soliciting timely interventions and responses in order to guarantee the best customer service;
• constantly update specific kpis necessary for clear and updated reporting of the activities carried out, the results achieved and those that can be pursued on the basis of the potential of the assigned territorial area;
• use the company mrd system for the collection and use of data and information relating to the market;
• in collaboration with the lighting design department (UpO) of the head quarter in bentivoglio, take care of all aspects of the design, from the interpretation of the architectural project till the elaboration of design proposals, through the choice of light sources and their positioning in space, the lighting layout, the graphic presentation of the project;
• when required, remotely or directly supervise the progress of the work in site.
the ideal candidate has at least 5 years experience in a similar position in the lighting industry, with an aptitude in covering a role of customer development and management. great communication, interpersonal and presentation skills should be combined with the ability to operate in an informal, dynamic and result-oriented work environment. specific skills and experience in project design will be positively evaluated.
the profile is completed by an excellent knowledge of english (knowledge of italian language will be considered a plus), a passion for light and for italian culture and design.
place of work will be Viabizzuno inlondra, 122 great titchfield street.